Information and Plans
Lodging your building plans
Once you have decided on your home design, you will need to submit your final plans to LWP for approval. This is to ensure that every home at Oakebella is of a standard that contributes to the overall quality of the estate. This helps to protect your new investment and contributes to positive capital growth for homeowners.
Before you lodge your new home plans with the City of Kwinana, you are required to obtain Design Approval from LWP.
The process to obtain LWP Design Approval is as follows:
1. Ensure when designing your home you refer to the requirements outlined in this document, Contract of Sale, individual lot plan and Local Development Plan (LDP) if applicable.
2. Upon completion of your design, submit in PDF format to the LWP Online Approval Submissions and Information System (OASIS) at www.lwpoasis.com.au
- One A3 set of plans including site plan, floor plan/s and elevations including setbacks, levels, key dimensions, roof pitches and materials
- A completed Schedule of External Materials (Annexure “C”)
3. LWP will issue a Design Approval where plans appropriately comply or provide comments where a design may not comply (allow 7-10 working days).
4. Upon receipt of an approval from LWP, seek relevant approval from the City of Kwinana. There is no charge to obtain LWP’s approval.
Moving into your new home
You will need to contact your local council to arrange your rubbish bins prior to moving into your home too.
Please contact Cleanaway on 1300 293 955 or the City of Kwinana on (08) 9439 0200 (Monday to Friday; 8am to 5pm).
The most vibrant and connected communities are populated by all kinds of people at various stages in life. That’s why at LWP we make it a priority to have a range of homesites that are as individual as the people who live in them.
Our design guidelines, covenants and building conditions are put in place to make sure that the whole neighbourhood is varied yet consistent, beautiful and well suited to the surrounding natural environment.
The visual inspiration for Oakebella is drawn from a combination of elements present in its previous life as well as modern design features to ensure homes contribute to a high quality streetscape. Creating a social environment where interaction with the streets, parks and Wetland is achieved is key for getting to know your neighbours and maintaining a thriving community.
LWP can help buyers and builders with information and advice. For more information on the design guidelines at Oakebella, click on the links below or get in touch with us at email@example.com
Design Guidelines Brochure
Annexure A - Design Guidelines word format
Fencing, Landscaping & NBN Details
- Please contact the below contractors 6 weeks prior to having key hand over of your home.
- The contractors will need a emailed version of your site plan, if you do not have a copy available LWP can forward the contractor one on your behalf.
- After you have made contact with the relevant contractors they will liaise with you directly in regards to installation timeframes.
Front Garden Landscaping
Phone: 9443 3737
Contact your service provider.
For any general fencing and landscaping questions or issues, please contact LWP Head Office on (08) 9297 9900.
Disclaimer; please note
Please always refer to the covenants and design guidelines in the land sales contract as they will take precedence over any other documentation.